Saturday, June 16, 2007

in every home.

Roxy Music were incredible. Especially the first two albums (Roxy Music & For Your Pleasure) with Brian Eno.


After that they got less moody and sort of suave (Stranded & Country Life) By the time they released their last four albums, (Siren, Manifesto, Flesh and Blood & Avalon) they were pretty much the smoothest dudes ever, models, champagne, white Ferrari's lined with the pelts of polar bears, etc.


Bryan Ferry is who I'm basing my entire style on once I get to be about 28 or so. Strictly tailored blazers, shirts & ties, tastefully tapered jeans and dope loafers.


Anyways, I'll be sharing some Eno-era Roxy Music, a truly haunting gem...about a blow up doll.

"I blew up your body/but you blew my mind!"

Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home A Heartache

No comments: