Thursday, July 26, 2007

got it all together.

I do not own this record. If anybody wants to buy it for me, please, feel free.

Bo played me this because it is the only disco single that he owns. I have a crate full, yet few are comparable to this number. Cheri were a two piece lady group from Montreal. They were produced by one of the member's brother, Freddie Jones.

According to Bo, this was a mild radio hit in 1982, and just so happened to be playing when a co-worker at the parking lot in which he was employed at the time, told him that John Belushi had died. I'm pretty sure that the sentimental value is the only reason why he owns it.

We know that he didn't buy it for the cover shot.

Regardless of looks though, this really is a pretty great song.

In honor of Samurai Futaba:

Cheri - Murphy's Law (12" Mix)

No comments: