Tuesday, July 24, 2007

oiling the machine.

This is a breezy monster jam. So much so that Debarge bit it pretty hard for their also epic joint "Rhythm of the Night" (Side note: I own that shit on vinyl. The Last Dragon soundtrack like whoa!)


This one comes from our boy Teddy's Talking To The Night mix. Like I did with that Avalanches mix, I'll probably throw up a few more individual stand-outs from that crucial mix later on at some point.


(I'd love that Warp 9 song if you have an mp3 Theodore.)


Anyways, the shit that shredded for me in this song is the lyric:

"All I can manage to push from my lips Is a stream of absurdities Every word I intended to speak Wind up locked in the circuitry"

Love & technology sentiments always seem to get to me.

The Pointer Sisters - Automatic

No comments: