Tuesday, December 4, 2007

swallow.

This is another one from 2006 that got mad burn on my iTunes. The thing about this one is that I completely forgot about it after hearing it a few times at the end of last year...

Then next thing I know, I just kept repeating "she swallowed the dead wife pills..." all the goddamned time. Hello this jam on repeat.

"Dead Wife Pills" sort of starts out as a Wreckless Eric-style punk number but then transforms into a beautiful mess of guitar reverb and that short expression that just I couldn't get out of my head a while ago. The whole thing lasts 3:10, but seems longer. In this case, this is actually a good thing.

They're from London, which kind semi-explains the Wreckless Eric start. But not the photo.

Magic carpet ride to...a wig store?

Dead Kids - The Dead Wife Pills
.

No comments: