Sunday, January 13, 2008

triumphant return.

Back like cooked crack with new jams. We start off 2008 with a track off of an album that truly surprised me. I Picked up Mazarati's debut album in Kim's for something like $7.00. The same day, I had picked up a couple of Wings lps, some ELO, Test-Icicles only album (on vinyl no less) and a Squeeze singles compilation (more on that in another post.) Needless to say I thought that the Mazarati album would probably have one or two solid jams with a bunch of band faux-Prince filler. Not the case at all, actually.


Best album of the lot. From front to back all golden nuggets. The first track on the lp is what I offer today. This one is the extended mix, about four minutes longer and double the amount of pure sex appeal.


It is also handy to keep in mind that they looked like this:

Not gay at all.

Mazarati - Players Ball

No comments: