Thursday, November 1, 2007

call back.

I can not tell you how many times I have listened to this song. To which you reply, "Yes you can, just check your iTunes play count, stupid."

Then I say, "I would get angry because you called me stupid, but the truth is, I sort of am, I've had to fix iTunes a bunch of times and reload all of my shit. Because of these occasional bouts of ineptitude, my current highest play count is currently at 4 (an eight-way tie between Al B. Sure!, Swizz Beatz, Todd Rundgren and others.)"

Quite literal.

Now, although I may not the biggest Genesis fan, I will cop to being a semi-frequent Phil Collins booster. This (as well as his production and drumming on Frida's "I Know There's Something Going On") is one of his shining moments. Pop songwriting at it's peak.

Additionally, who doesn't love blue-eyed soul horn stabs?

Genesis - No Reply At All

No comments: